Santa Clara County Registry of Deeds

Search for Santa Clara County CA Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Santa Clara County Recorder Of Deeds

Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public. These documents are primarily related to property. The Office of the Recorder of Deeds maintains records on land transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. Many Recorders of Deeds maintain online databases for the public to access land registry records.

Santa Clara County Recorder of Deeds San Jose CA 70 West Hedding Street 95110 408-299-5688

Santa Clara County Clerk Office

Clerks file documents and preserve municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of land registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep records on deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Many Clerk's Offices provide online access to their land registry records.

California State Clerk San Jose CA 840 Guadalupe Parkway 95110 408-808-6262

Campbell City Clerk Campbell CA 70 North 1st Street 95008 408-866-2117

Gilroy City Clerk Gilroy CA 7351 Rosanna Street 95020 408-846-0204

Milpitas City Clerk Milpitas CA 455 East Calaveras Boulevard 95035 408-586-3001

Santa Clara County Clerk San Jose CA 70 West Hedding Street 95110 408-299-2481

Saratoga City Clerk Saratoga CA 13777 Fruitvale Ave 95070 408-868-1269

Sunnyvale City Clerk Sunnyvale CA 603 All America Way 94086 408-730-7483

Santa Clara County Town & City Hall

Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city. The Town or City Hall maintains records related to the locality, including land registry records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Many Town and City Halls provide online databases to access land registry records.

Campbell City Hall Campbell CA 70 North 1st Street 95008 408-866-2100

Cupertino City Hall Cupertino CA 10300 Torre Avenue 95014 408-777-3200

Gilroy City Hall Gilroy CA 7351 Rosanna Street 95020 408-846-0400

Los Altos City Hall Los Altos CA 1 North San Antonio Road 94022 650-947-2700

Los Altos Hills Town Hall Los Altos Hills CA 26379 Fremont Road 94022 650-941-7222

Milpitas City Hall Milpitas CA 455 East Calaveras Boulevard 95035 408-586-3000

Morgan Hill City Hall Morgan Hill CA 17555 Peak Avenue 95037 408-779-7271

Mountain View City Hall Mountain View CA 500 Castro Street 94041 650-903-6332

Palo Alto City Hall Palo Alto CA 250 Hamilton Avenue 94301 650-329-2100

San Jose City Hall San Jose CA 200 East Santa Clara Street 95113 408-535-3500

Santa Clara City Hall Santa Clara CA 1500 Warburton Avenue 95050 408-615-2200

Saratoga City Hall Saratoga CA 13777 Fruitvale Ave 95070 408-868-1200

Sunnyvale City Hall Sunnyvale CA 650 W Olive Ave 94086

Santa Clara County Assessor Office

Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the jurisdiction. They also have land registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Many Assessor's Offices make their land registry records available to the public online.

Santa Clara County Assessor's Office San Jose CA 70 West Hedding Street 95110 408-299-5500