Grand Traverse County Registry of Deeds (Michigan)

Grand Traverse County Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public in MI. These documents are primarily related to Grand Traverse County property deeds. The Office of the Deeds Registrar maintains records on land and property transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. The Grand Traverse County Registrar of Deeds maintains online databases for the public to access land and property deed registry records.

Grand Traverse County Recorder of Deeds Traverse MI 400 Boardman Avenue 49684 231-922-4753

Grand Traverse County Clerks file documents and preserve property records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality in Michigan. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of Grand Traverse County deed registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep Grand Traverse County registries of deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Clerk's Offices provide online access to their Grand Traverse County deed and title records.

Fife Lake Township Clerk Fife Lake MI 134 Morgan Street 49633 231-879-3963

Grand Traverse County Clerk Traverse MI 400 Boardman Avenue 49684 231-922-4760

Grand Traverse County Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes in MI. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in Grand Traverse County. They also have land, property and deed registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Tax Assessors make their Grand Traverse County deed records available to the public online.

Grand Traverse County Equalization Department Traverse MI 400 Boardman Avenue 49684 231-922-4772