Payne County Registry of Deeds (Oklahoma)

Search for Payne County, OK Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Payne County Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public in OK. These documents are primarily related to Payne County property deeds. The Office of the Deeds Registrar maintains records on land and property transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. The Payne County Registrar of Deeds maintains online databases for the public to access land and property deed registry records.

Payne County Recorder of Deeds Stillwater OK 315 West 6th Avenue 74074 405-747-8310

Payne County Clerks file documents and preserve property records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality in Oklahoma. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of Payne County deed registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep Payne County registries of deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Clerk's Offices provide online access to their Payne County deed and title records.

Cushing City Clerk Cushing OK 317 West Broadway Street 74023 918-225-1115

Payne County Clerk Stillwater OK 606 South Husband Street 74074 405-372-4774

Payne County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in Oklahoma. The Town or City Hall maintains property records related to Payne County, including property and land deed records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Payne County Town and City Halls provide online databases to access deed registry records.

Glencoe City Hall Glencoe OK 220 West Shepard Street 74032 580-669-2271

Perkins City Hall Perkins OK 110 N Main St 74059 405-547-2445

Ripley City Hall Ripley OK 203 Morton Avenue 74062 918-372-4287

Stillwater City Hall Stillwater OK 723 South Lewis Street 74074 405-372-0025

Yale City Hall Yale OK 209 North Main Street 74085 918-387-2403

Payne County Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes in OK. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in Payne County. They also have land, property and deed registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Tax Assessors make their Payne County deed records available to the public online.

Payne County Assessor's Office Stillwater OK 315 West 6th Avenue 74074 405-747-8300