Caddo County Registry of Deeds

Search for Caddo County OK Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public. These documents are primarily related to property. The Office of the Recorder of Deeds maintains records on land transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. Many Recorders of Deeds maintain online databases for the public to access land registry records.

Caddo County Recorder of Deeds Anadarko OK PO Box 68 73005 405-247-6609

Clerks file documents and preserve municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of land registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep records on deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Many Clerk's Offices provide online access to their land registry records.

Apache City Clerk Apache OK 102 Evans Avenue 73006 580-588-3505

Caddo County Clerk Anadarko OK 201 South West Oklahoma Avenue 73005 405-247-3393

Hydro City Clerk Hydro OK 105 East 5th Street 73048 405-663-2531

Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the jurisdiction. They also have land registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Many Assessor's Offices make their land registry records available to the public online.

Caddo County Assessor's Office Anadarko OK 200 West Broadway Street 73005 405-247-2477

Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city. The Town or City Hall maintains records related to the locality, including land registry records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Many Town and City Halls provide online databases to access land registry records.

Carnegie City Hall Carnegie OK 11 East Main Street 73015 580-654-1004

Cement City Hall Cement OK 411 North Main Street 73017 405-489-3222

Cyril City Hall Cyril OK 202 West Main Street 73029 580-464-2411

Fort Cobb City Hall Fort Cobb OK 201 Main Street 73038 405-643-2682