Grady County Registry of Deeds (Oklahoma)

Search for Grady County, OK Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Grady County Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public in OK. These documents are primarily related to Grady County property deeds. The Office of the Deeds Registrar maintains records on land and property transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. The Grady County Registrar of Deeds maintains online databases for the public to access land and property deed registry records.

Grady County Recorder of Deeds Chickasha OK PO Box 1009 73023 405-224-7388

Grady County Clerks file documents and preserve property records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality in Oklahoma. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of Grady County deed registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep Grady County registries of deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Clerk's Offices provide online access to their Grady County deed and title records.

Alex City Clerk Alex OK 103 Main Street 73002 405-785-2393

Chickasha City Clerk Chickasha OK 117 North 4th Street 73018 405-222-6079

Grady County Clerk Chickasha OK 328 West Choctaw Avenue 73018 405-224-7446

Rush Springs City Clerk Rush Springs OK 102 Blakeley Avenue 73082 580-476-3277

Grady County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in Oklahoma. The Town or City Hall maintains property records related to Grady County, including property and land deed records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Grady County Town and City Halls provide online databases to access deed registry records.

Alex City Hall Alex OK 103 Main Street 73002 405-785-2393

Amber Town Hall Amber OK 404 Holly Avenue 73004 405-222-2175

Minco City Hall Minco OK 202 NW MAIN St 73059 405-352-4274

Ninnekah City Hall Ninnekah OK 301 Old Highway 81 73067 405-222-0882

Tuttle City Hall Tuttle OK 301 West Main Street 73089 405-381-2335

Verden City Hall Verden OK 101 MORRIS Ave 73092 405-453-7235

Grady County Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes in OK. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in Grady County. They also have land, property and deed registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Tax Assessors make their Grady County deed records available to the public online.

Grady County Assessor's Office Chickasha OK 326 West Choctaw Avenue 73018 405-224-4361