Grant County Registry of Deeds

Search for Grant County WA Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Grant County Recorder Of Deeds

Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public. These documents are primarily related to property. The Office of the Recorder of Deeds maintains records on land transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. Many Recorders of Deeds maintain online databases for the public to access land registry records.

Grant County Recorder of Deeds Ephrata WA PO Box 37 98823 509-754-2011

Grant County Town & City Hall

Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city. The Town or City Hall maintains records related to the locality, including land registry records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Many Town and City Halls provide online databases to access land registry records.

Coulee City City Hall Coulee City WA 501 West Main Street 99103 509-632-5331

Electric City City Hall Electric WA 10 Western Avenue 99123 509-633-1510

Ephrata City Hall Ephrata WA 121 Alder Street Southwest 98823 509-754-4601

Grand Coulee City Hall Grand Coulee WA 306 Midway Avenue 99133 509-633-1150

Hartline City Hall Hartline WA 941 Willard Street 99135 509-639-2606

Mattawa Town Hall Mattawa WA GOVERNMENT Way 99349 509-932-4037

Royal City City Hall Royal WA 445 Camelia Street Northeast 99357 509-346-2263

Soap Lake City Hall Soap Lake WA 239 2nd Avenue Southeast 98851 509-246-1211

Warden City Hall Warden WA 121 South Main Avenue 98857 509-349-2033

Warden City Hall Warden WA 201 South Ash Avenue 98857 509-349-2326

Grant County Clerk Office

Clerks file documents and preserve municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of land registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep records on deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Many Clerk's Offices provide online access to their land registry records.

Grand Coulee City Clerk Grand Coulee WA 306 Midway Avenue 99133 509-633-1105

Grant County Superior Court Ephrata WA 35 C Street Northwest 98823 509-754-2011

Quincy Town Clerk Quincy WA 104 B Street Southwest 98848 509-787-3523

Wilson Creek City Clerk Wilson Creek WA 254 Railroad Street 98860 509-345-2531

Grant County Assessor Office

Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in the jurisdiction. They also have land registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Many Assessor's Offices make their land registry records available to the public online.

Grant County Assessor's Office Ephrata WA 35 C Street Northwest 98823 509-754-2011