Yakima County Registry of Deeds

Search for Yakima County WA Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Yakima County Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public in WA. These documents are primarily related to Yakima County property deeds. The Office of the Deeds Registrar maintains records on land and property transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. The Yakima County Registrar of Deeds maintains online databases for the public to access land and property deed registry records.

Yakima County Recorder of Deeds Yakima WA PO Box 12570 98909 509-574-1400

Yakima County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in Washington. The Town or City Hall maintains property records related to Yakima County, including property and land deed records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Yakima County Town and City Halls provide online databases to access deed registry records.

Grandview City Hall Grandview WA 207 W 2nd St 98930 509-882-9200

Harrah City Hall Harrah WA 11 East Pioneer Street 98933 509-848-2432

Moxee City Hall Moxee WA 255 West Seattle Avenue 98936 509-575-8851

Naches City Hall Naches WA 600 2ND St 98937 509-653-2647

Naches Town Hall Naches WA 29 E 2nd St 98937 509-653-2647

Selah City Hall Selah WA Ste 1, 115 W Naches Ave 98942 509-698-7333

Tieton City Hall Tieton WA 418 Maple Street 98947 509-673-3162

Wapato City Hall Wapato WA 205 East 3rd Street 98951 509-877-2334

Yakima City Hall Yakima WA 129 North 2nd Street 98901 509-575-6000

Yakima Town Hall Yakima WA 5000 West Lincoln Avenue 98908 509-966-0930

Zillah City Hall Zillah WA 503 1st Avenue 98953 509-829-5151

Yakima County Clerks file documents and preserve property records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality in Washington. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of Yakima County deed registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep Yakima County registries of deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Clerk's Offices provide online access to their Yakima County deed and title records.

Granger City Clerk Granger WA 102 Main Street 98932 509-854-1725

Mabton City Clerk Mabton WA 305 Main St 98935 509-894-4096

Selah City Clerk Selah WA 115 West Naches Avenue 98942 509-698-7328

Sunnyside City Clerk Sunnyside WA 818 East Edison Avenue 98944 509-837-3997

Toppenish City Clerk Toppenish WA 21 West 1st Avenue 98948 509-865-2080

Union Gap Clerk Union Gap WA 102 West Ahtanum Road 98903 509-576-8911

Wapato City Clerk Wapato WA 205 East 3rd Street 98951 509-877-2334

Yakima County Clerk Yakima WA 128 North 2nd Street 98901 509-574-1430

Yakima County Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes in WA. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in Yakima County. They also have land, property and deed registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Tax Assessors make their Yakima County deed records available to the public online.

Yakima County Assessor's Office Yakima WA 128 North 2nd Street 98901 509-574-1100