Pierce County Registry of Deeds

Search for Pierce County WA Registry of Deeds. Land registries include information on deed lookups, recording deeds, registering land, transferring a title, checking title information, and identifying unregistered lands.

Pierce County Recorders of Deeds collect records of a jurisdiction's deeds and make them available to the public in WA. These documents are primarily related to Pierce County property deeds. The Office of the Deeds Registrar maintains records on land and property transactions within its jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, easements, and tax liens. The office also has land registry information, including titles, property and parcel surveys, and maps of property lines and unregistered properties. The Pierce County Registrar of Deeds maintains online databases for the public to access land and property deed registry records.

Pierce County Recorder of Deeds Tacoma WA 2401 South 35th Street 98409 253-798-3189

Pierce County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in Washington. The Town or City Hall maintains property records related to Pierce County, including property and land deed records. These records include titles, land transactions, and property sales and transfers. Town and City Halls also maintain records on municipal and zoning boundaries, including any unregistered lands within the municipality. Pierce County Town and City Halls provide online databases to access deed registry records.

Bonney Lake City Hall Bonney Lake WA 19306 Bonney Lake Boulevard East 98391 253-862-8602

Buckley City Hall Buckley WA 933 Main Street 98321 360-829-2659

Carbonado Town Hall Carbonado WA 818 8th Avenue 98323 360-829-0125

Du Pont City Hall DuPont WA 1700 Civic Drive 98327 253-964-8121

Eatonville Town Hall Eatonville WA 701 Center Street West 98328 360-832-3361

Gig Harbor City Hall Gig Harbor WA 3510 Grandview Street 98335 253-851-8136

Lakewood City Hall Lakewood WA 6000 Main Street Southwest 98499 253-589-2489

Milton City Hall Milton WA 1000 Laurel Street 98354 253-922-8733

Milton Town Hall Milton WA 1000 Laurel Street 98354 253-926-9514

Orting City Hall Orting WA 110 Train Street Southeast 98360 360-893-2219

Puyallup City Hall Puyallup WA 333 South Meridian 98371 253-841-4321

Ruston Town Hall Ruston WA 5117 N Winnifred St 98407 253-759-3544

South Prairie Town Hall South Prairie WA 121 Washington Street 98385 360-897-8878

Sumner City Hall Sumner WA 1104 Maple Street 98390 253-862-8602

Tacoma City Hall Tacoma WA 744 Market Street 98402 253-238-4175

University Place City Hall University Place WA 3715 Bridgeport Way West 98466 253-566-5656

Wilkeson Town Hall Wilkeson WA 540 Church Street 98396 360-829-0790

Pierce County Assessors evaluate the value of properties and parcels in order to determine property taxes in WA. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including ownership information, inventories of parcels and structures, and the value of all the property in Pierce County. They also have land, property and deed registry records such as value assessments on registered properties, maps of property lines, and lists of unregistered land. Tax Assessors make their Pierce County deed records available to the public online.

Pierce County Assessor's Office Tacoma WA 2401 South 35th Street 98409 253-798-6111

Pierce County Clerks file documents and preserve property records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality in Washington. These records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office contains a number of Pierce County deed registry records, including documents on registered and unregistered lands, titles, and property transactions. They also keep Pierce County registries of deeds, mortgages, liens, and real estate excise taxes. Clerk's Offices provide online access to their Pierce County deed and title records.

Pierce County Clerk Tacoma WA 930 Tacoma Avenue South 98402 253-798-7455

Puyallup City Clerk Puyallup WA 333 South Meridian 98371 253-841-5480

Roy City Clerk Roy WA 216 McNaught Road South 98580 253-843-1113

University Place City Clerk University Place WA 3715 Bridgeport Way West 98466 253-460-2500